Here are the full patch notes:
– “Battle speed” option
Statistics comparison before combat
– Alternate route seeking by the AI when the target cell is occupied by an ally (only in Modern Mode)
– DPAD navigation in scenario map tile by tile
Direct attack on enemies by selecting the red square on the scenario map
– Save panel after the campaign is completed (no autosave deletion)
– Death animation on the arena when BODY is destroyed
– A “thank you” sound after a purchase in a shop.
– Minigun animation when firing
Katakana and hiragana characters are now available when entering name
More seamless transitions from the map to combat.
– Improved wanzer jumping animation
– CHAFF is constantly hitting, and the defender does not perform guard animation.
Better music looping
Music is paused before combat and resumed after combat
– When attacking “only body” machines, the DUEL and GUIDE skills do not appear
– Changed “open command menu” from Y to B button.
– Improved the workshop’s ambient sounds
– Player now returns to enemy selection after combat in the arena
– Incorrect MISS and GUARD text position on the arena when attacking from afar
– Bug with the GUARD value when equipped with a missile launcher
– USN 10 scenario bug (cannot complete the mission if all enemies are killed before the third turn)
– Sorting bug in the workshop (wrong item purchased after sorting)
Enemies no longer try to attack with destroyed weapons
Enemies will now attack with only one arm destroyed
– DOUBLE and SWITCH skills sometimes soft locking the game
Shop setup bug (a grip weapon was not added to the stash after purchasing an arm with an internal weapon)
– Bug when rockets or bullets pass through the ground
– When using an ACID item, the shoulder weapon and shield were not affected
– Bug with incorrect shoulder weapon type in setup after shield mounting
Other minor bugs
A pretty decent selection, if you ask us!
Let us know in the comments if these improvements have convinced you to try out Front Mission 1st.